SELAMAT DATANG ! WELCOME !

Ladies and gentlemen,

With this blog, I sincerely hope that everyone can contribute and update the information about Malaysia put up here.

For fellow tour guides: Your valuable experiences will very much appreciated if you can share your own experiences and contribute valuable information here.

For future tour guides: Its always in my mind that I hope I can share these information with all of you. Its always in my principle that when we share, we learn and grow as it goes.

For my SUPER VIP TOURISTS ( whom I call friends ): Your contribution here will definitely motivate us to improve our services to all the future SUPER VIP TOURISTS in Malaysia. Its always the hope of tour guides that you will past the words of mouth how beautiful Malaysia is to all future SUPER VIP TOURISTS.

For fellow bloggers: Your valuable suggestions and contributions will also very much appreciated. I hope that with blog, your future travel to Malaysia will be a very much happy and pleasant one.

TERIMAKASIH...
Posted by Chua Eng Han

Friday, June 27, 2008

Now Its Lost Forever...

I have just sent off an Indian group (SOTC). The tour manager is again Guru whom I have met in my previous group where I have lost my own luggage. Unfortunately, as for this group, its one of the guest, Mr Nagpal lost 4 of his luggages. So I would like to share my lesson and experience with everyone about the whole incidents.

The itinerary of the group is as such:

24th June KL City Tour
25th June KL to Genting Highlands and stay in Resort Hotel
26th June Genting Highlands to Port Dickson and stay in Corus Paradise
27th June Port Dickson to KLIA

On the 26th June, when I was selling the Magic Show, I realised Mr. Nagpal family did not come along in the coach to Genting Highlands. Guru told me they will come to Genting on their own.

At about 4pm, the Nagpal family suddenly appeared at the lobby of Resort. I was at the lobby immediately to take the Nagpal family to the themepark. While at the lobby, Mr. Nagpal told me that he intended to extend his stay at Resort hotel for another night. I told him that is a very wise decision and immediately I arranged a hotel room reservation for him.

Because of the Nagpal family intended to extend their stay, they were worried about their luggages. They consult me and Guru about the luggages. I was surprised because Guru did not even tell me about their luggages in the Skyway luggage store. But anyway, thinking that Guru could have arranged the luggages, so I was not worried about it. Mr Nagpal asked us to take care of the luggages and send them to the airport for them while we are on our way there.

I was not informed by Guru at all about the Nagpal family luggages were in the coach from Dorsett to Skyway luggage store. So, later when at Resort hotel, when I come to know about it, I thought Guru has taken care of it, so I need not to worry about the luggages.

So, the next day, we reach Port Dickson. At about 5pm, suddenly I recieved a call from Guru. He told me... Big problems now cos the Nagpal could not find their luggages. From here, I came to know the Nagpal family decided to stay at PD and forego the reservation at the Genting.

I asked Guru to check with Mr Nagpal how many luggages lost and whats the colour of the luggages. I was told there are 4 luggages lost and the luggages colour are blue, green, grey and chocolate.

I was very angry when I came to know this because this is definitely the carelessness of Guru. I inquired him on the luggages and the time the Nagpal family left the luggages at the doorway of Dorsett. I was told the Nagpal family was always late and they could have left the luggages late outside the room. So, I was suspecting that the bellboy could have wrongly mixed up the luggages with other groups.

I immediately called up Dorsett hotel and was passed on to the phone to Khaled, the bellboy. I told Khaled about the lost of the luggages and describe to him about the luggages. He immediately went to the store to check out the luggages. He told me there is no such luggages described at all in the store.

Thinking that if the luggages are not at Dorsett, then most likely they might be left behind at the Skyway luggage store. I immediately called up the luggage store department. I was told there is no such luggages.

So, I told Guru that after calling those places, no luggages are found.

And when at the dinner, I met up with the Nagpal family. I was told they still could not locate the luggages. Mr. Nagpal insist on going to Genting and Dorsett to look for the luggages. So, immediately we arranged for a van to take us to Genting and Dorsett.

We took off at about 10pm and we reached the Skyway at about midnite. There, I went to the police station. Immediately, the store manager was called and arranged that Mr Nagpal can go into the store to check on the luggages. Unfortunately, he could not find the luggages. So, we decided to make a police report so that Mr Nagpal can claim from the travel insurance.

After making the police report, we went to the Resort hotel and the time is already about 2.30am. We were arranged to check the luggage store immediately. Again, the luggages are not found. So, we decided to go to Dorsett hotel.

We reached Dorsett hotel at about 3.30am. Again, we were arranged to check at the luggage store room but no luggages found and we decided to go back to PD. We reached PD at about 5am.

I was really tired and exhausted because of the travelling to Genting and did not have a good sleep throughout the journey.

The next day, woke up at 9am and get ready to send off the group to KLIA.

So, my dear fellow tour guides, should you find these luggages, please contact me. Your favour will be very much appreciated.

1 comment:

Lalit said...

This is Lalit here, i've something to say regarding this case that Mr Nagpal and his family has 100% doubt on Mr Guru for all this incident.

Kindly do scrutiny of Mr Guru or else we'll make the FIR on his name.

Regards

Custom Search