SELAMAT DATANG ! WELCOME !

Ladies and gentlemen,

With this blog, I sincerely hope that everyone can contribute and update the information about Malaysia put up here.

For fellow tour guides: Your valuable experiences will very much appreciated if you can share your own experiences and contribute valuable information here.

For future tour guides: Its always in my mind that I hope I can share these information with all of you. Its always in my principle that when we share, we learn and grow as it goes.

For my SUPER VIP TOURISTS ( whom I call friends ): Your contribution here will definitely motivate us to improve our services to all the future SUPER VIP TOURISTS in Malaysia. Its always the hope of tour guides that you will past the words of mouth how beautiful Malaysia is to all future SUPER VIP TOURISTS.

For fellow bloggers: Your valuable suggestions and contributions will also very much appreciated. I hope that with blog, your future travel to Malaysia will be a very much happy and pleasant one.

TERIMAKASIH...
Posted by Chua Eng Han

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thousand Apologies...

First and foremost I must apologise to all readers for being absent for such a long time. I was just too busy with my China tours.

Actually I really feel very lucky for during this bad season ( due to the bad economy, terrorists in Mumbai, India and the strikes in the Bangkok airport ), I can still take China groups non stop.

All my company tour groups are not affected by the Bangkok airport incidents because my company only deals with the Guang Dong agents. Most of the Guang Dong tourists will fly directly to Singapore first and then only to Malaysia. So, this is the reason why I am not badly affected.

Any way how, from now onwards, I will try my very best to update my tour blog from time to time. And of course, I really hope to hear some feed back or any questions pertaining to tours in Malaysia.

Thank You.

No comments:

Custom Search