SELAMAT DATANG ! WELCOME !

Ladies and gentlemen,

With this blog, I sincerely hope that everyone can contribute and update the information about Malaysia put up here.

For fellow tour guides: Your valuable experiences will very much appreciated if you can share your own experiences and contribute valuable information here.

For future tour guides: Its always in my mind that I hope I can share these information with all of you. Its always in my principle that when we share, we learn and grow as it goes.

For my SUPER VIP TOURISTS ( whom I call friends ): Your contribution here will definitely motivate us to improve our services to all the future SUPER VIP TOURISTS in Malaysia. Its always the hope of tour guides that you will past the words of mouth how beautiful Malaysia is to all future SUPER VIP TOURISTS.

For fellow bloggers: Your valuable suggestions and contributions will also very much appreciated. I hope that with blog, your future travel to Malaysia will be a very much happy and pleasant one.

TERIMAKASIH...
Posted by Chua Eng Han

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Putrajaya Part 2

As I have mentioned in my previous blog, I really do not know and do not understand why there are still so many tour groups that do not have this tourists spot in their itinerary.

From time to time, I meet up with quite a few back packers while I am on my job as tour guide. They will usually ask me is there any other tourist spot nearby Kuala Lumpur worth for them to make a visit. I will always recommend them the Putrajaya.

But please bear in mind that the mode of transportation to Putrajaya is not easy. My recommendation is that the best way to go to Putrajaya is to use the ERL transit from the KL Sentral to Putrajaya station. Then from there on, you will be able to get the public bus.

Besides the Dataran Putra where usually you will find the most tourists ( this is the central of Putrajaya where the pink Putra Mosque and the Seri Perdana is located), there are still a lot of places worth for you to go for a stroll or visit.

1) The Botany Garden http://www.virtualmalaysia.com/destination/botanical%20garden.html

2) The Wetlands http://www.kuala-lumpur.ws/putrajaya/wetland.html






3) Taman Warisan http://www.virtualmalaysia.com/destination/taman%20warisan%20pertanian.html

4) Putrajaya Lake Cruise http://www.i-putra.com.my/minisite/leisure_cruise.htm ( This is definately a must when you pay a visit to the Dataran Putra. )


5) The Alamanda : The Shopping Centre of Putrajaya

Please take note that there is a newly built hotel in Putrajaya which is the Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside.



No comments:

Custom Search