SELAMAT DATANG ! WELCOME !

Ladies and gentlemen,

With this blog, I sincerely hope that everyone can contribute and update the information about Malaysia put up here.

For fellow tour guides: Your valuable experiences will very much appreciated if you can share your own experiences and contribute valuable information here.

For future tour guides: Its always in my mind that I hope I can share these information with all of you. Its always in my principle that when we share, we learn and grow as it goes.

For my SUPER VIP TOURISTS ( whom I call friends ): Your contribution here will definitely motivate us to improve our services to all the future SUPER VIP TOURISTS in Malaysia. Its always the hope of tour guides that you will past the words of mouth how beautiful Malaysia is to all future SUPER VIP TOURISTS.

For fellow bloggers: Your valuable suggestions and contributions will also very much appreciated. I hope that with blog, your future travel to Malaysia will be a very much happy and pleasant one.

TERIMAKASIH...
Posted by Chua Eng Han

Monday, July 14, 2008

A 'Palace' For Fourth Wife

KUALA TERENGGANU: Her car broke down one day and he offered his help.

The gesture turned to love and now odd-job worker Mohamed Nor Awang, 51, wants to show his everlasting love to Suzi Sulong, 34, by building her a “palace”.


Mohamed Nor Awang

It would be the fourth marriage for Mohamed Nor, who already has 18 children.
“I have the blessings of my three wives and they even agreed to pay for the wedding,” he told The Star.

“I love her and I want to build a comfortable home for her like what I did for my other wives,” he said, adding that the simple wedding would take place before Ramadan.

Mohamed Nor said he had fallen in love with Suzi, a clerk from Chendering, when he offered his help after her car broke down in Batu Burok early this year.

“We exchanged telephone numbers. We were fated to meet each other and love started to blossom when both of us started talking daily,” he said.

The Syariah High Court gave Mohamed Nor permission to marry Suzi on June 30, after four attempts to get its consent.

The court found it difficult to grant him permission at first as he may not be able to maintain four wives on his RM3,000 monthly income.

His three wives – Wan Rukiah Mat Yusoff, 52, Kalthum Dollah, 39, and Noraini Daud, 40, – had given their blessings.

Mohamed Nor admitted that he would spend more time with his new wife after their marriage.

“That’s the wish of my three wives but I promise to treat all of them the same,” he said.

Suzi declined to be interviewed despite much persuasion from reporters.

Mohamed Nor advised Muslim men who intend to practise polygamy to “do it through the right channel and never attempt to elope with their partners to neighbouring countries.

Source : The Star 3rd July 2008

No comments:

Custom Search