SELAMAT DATANG ! WELCOME !

Ladies and gentlemen,

With this blog, I sincerely hope that everyone can contribute and update the information about Malaysia put up here.

For fellow tour guides: Your valuable experiences will very much appreciated if you can share your own experiences and contribute valuable information here.

For future tour guides: Its always in my mind that I hope I can share these information with all of you. Its always in my principle that when we share, we learn and grow as it goes.

For my SUPER VIP TOURISTS ( whom I call friends ): Your contribution here will definitely motivate us to improve our services to all the future SUPER VIP TOURISTS in Malaysia. Its always the hope of tour guides that you will past the words of mouth how beautiful Malaysia is to all future SUPER VIP TOURISTS.

For fellow bloggers: Your valuable suggestions and contributions will also very much appreciated. I hope that with blog, your future travel to Malaysia will be a very much happy and pleasant one.

TERIMAKASIH...
Posted by Chua Eng Han

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Please Take Note...

Dear Readers...

I have just decided to make some changes to my blogs.

I find it very time consuming in order for me to post a new blog on the tourism topics as I want to give as much information as posible about the topic. This is because a lot of time wasted on the research.

As such, as from now onwards, I will try to finish up the topics which I used to give my commentary to my tourists first.

So, it is very important for the readers to take note that the readers have to make his/her own judgement on the information.

Of course, much care is taken in order to make sure that the information here is as accurate as posible.

I am very sure most tour guides will agree that there are a lot of mistakes and clashing facts in most of the tourists information books or in the net as well.

So, readers please read the information here by using own judgement.

Thank You.

No comments:

Custom Search